Welcome to our website!
Charter Tea Program
Charter Tea Report
Charter Tea Photos
The National Ladies Auxiliary Sons of the American Revolution has been of major assistance to the National Society SAR. The ladies group has raised thousands of dollars to help the SAR in carrying out its mission of inspiring patriotism and informing others of the contributions of our revolutionary ancestors.
According to the bylaws of the Auxiliary, membership in the Auxiliary is open to the wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces and other women relatives of members of the Sons of the American Revolution who are in good standing.
L-R Pat Thomas, Leslie Strickland Watkins, and Charlene (Charlie) Maney
at the commemoration of Kettle Creek in Washington, Georgia.
Ladies in the state of Georgia can now join the Georgia Ladies Auxiliary.
The cost to join is $5 for dues (plus $3 voluntary donation for State Auxiliary expenses). As a member of the Georgia Ladies Auxiliary and the National Ladies Auxiliary, you are eligible to purchase the beautiful pin for $10 (shown above). Use this application to join.
Benefits of membership in the Georgia Ladies Auxiliary:
- You also become a member of the National Ladies Auxiliary. There are no additional dues.
- You will receive the Georgia Ladies Auxiliary Annual Newsletter [by email, or by US Mail, if preferred].
- You may wear the official SAR National Ladies Auxiliary pin.
- Your membership supports Georgia & National SAR projects.
- There are no required meetings to attend.
- Your expenses associated with attending SAR events are tax-deductible.
Nancy Burdick, Georgia Ladies Auxiliary President
For more information: please contact me: email@example.com
This site is http://www.sar.org/nlasar/galaux/
It was created in September 2007 by Kathy Watson,
Please send comments to
This site was last updated on02/07/2018.
2018 NLASAR All Rights Reserved
Georgia SAR Ladies Auxiliary